Can you benefit from personal Ideal Life coaching?
If you feel that you need a little extra help achieving your goals, Designing Your Ideal Life provides face-to-face, one-on-one coaching for clients who require additional support, follow-up, and attention. Most one-on-one clients like the privacy and frequency of these individualized and customized sessions. You may often feel overwhelmed, alone, fearful and out of control, or feel that you need additional help in formulating your vision and setting goals. Too often, individuals embarking on a change may feel uncomfortable or too vulnerable seeking support from spouses, peers, co-workers or anyone else they know. However, they still need an outlet through which they can vent their frustrations and start to move past them. They need someone who can help them see the reality of a situation – an objective perspective – and help them determine their options and potential solutions. Our life coaches will be that objective resource.
Our Ideal Life coaches act as a sounding board, a confidant, and a mentor – and help our clients clarify their situation, set goals and go about achieving them. One-on-one coaching is typically conducted in-person and, as needed, can be followed up via phone or e-mail. However, all one-on-one coaching typically starts with a face-to-face meeting which is the beginning of a relationship-building process. The process is tailored to meet the client’s individual needs and one-on-one coaching sessions can take place once a month, twice a month, and, if you prefer, on a weekly basis. Our coaches offer hourly rates or fixed monthly retainers.
Each session typically lasts from 1-2 hours.
Personal Life Coaching Snapshot
- Second most popular Designing Your Ideal Life Service
- More personalized attention
- Higher level of accountability
- You select the frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) and dates/times of your coaching sessions
- Typically a month-to-month arrangement with a minimum 3-month commitment to start
- Fees for the session are billed on a hourly basis or fixed monthly retainer
- Coaching sessions generally last 1-2 hours and take place away from your work setting over breakfast, lunch, dinner or while sharing coffee/tea
- Money-back guarantee on first coaching session
- Your Personal Coach will provide you with access to our proven coaching process
Can you benefit from having a personal coach?