How is your work-life balance? No I mean, really let’s be honest. Is your personal life suffering because of your investment of time and energy into your career or business?
- Do you spend quality time with your family?
- Have you spent one uninterrupted evening with your spouse or significant other?
- Did you attend your child’s last game, concert, or event?
- Do your children wonder who you are when you walk in the door?
If you answered “No” to one or more of these questions, you may have an issue with life balance.
What is life balance?
Life balance is simply a state in which you are able to focus the amount of time you desire on both your personal and your professional life. When you have life balance, you have the time for the activities that you want to do.
- Do you have time for
- A game of catch with the kids?
- A nice candlelight dinner with your spouse or significant other?
- Alone with yourself to reflect?
- A golf game?
- A work out?
- A vacation?
What is the real price you are paying for your professional success?
Consider this. You may get to a point of financial comfort. Lord knows that you have worked hard for it. But the price you are paying may be too high.
- Will your children be grown and gone?
- Will your spouse or significant other still be there to enjoy it with you?
- Is your health going to be good enough to enjoy the fruits of your labor?
If these questions concern you, or if you suspect that you may have fallen into the trap of success, at the expense of your life contact us today.
Our proven Designing Your Ideal Life process will help you get your life back in balance. Recapture your life. Refocus your priorities. Identify what is really important to you.
The good news….You CAN have it all. You just need to refocus your energy on the right activities – leaving you more time for your family and friends and for yourself.
Contact us today and regain your life.