Assessments are tools we use to help us better understand our own strengths, motivation, personality, and behavior preferences. Personal awareness is fundamental to your personal development and growth. Continual personal development is critical to your success.
The following list of assessments are mentioned in Designing Your Ideal Life.
- Take the FREE MAPP Assessment
- Clifton Strengths Finder
- DISC Profile DISC Personality assessment.
- DISC Personality, Teams, and Values assessment.
- Motivation Scale: From Tamara Lowe’s, Get Motivated.
- Myers Briggs offers a list of consultants who provide Myers Briggs personality type assessments.
- Personality Tests provides a collection of interactive personality tests, including a free open-source DISC assessment.
- Risk Tolerance Quiz
- How to Fascinate – Learn how the world sees you
If you wish to learn more about IDLife, and its health and financial benefits, you can do so at http://myIDLifeForce.com. While you are there, feel free to take the free personalized IDNutrition assessment.
If there is an assessment you feel would help our community that we have not included here, please drop us a note so we can add it.